Registering for this conference constitutes acceptance of the following:
For safety and security reasons, all attendees are required to wear a HIC2020 conference badge at all times while inside the official venues.
All participants are responsible for safeguarding their valuable items at all times.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registering for this conference constitutes an agreement to HIC2020 organizers’ use and distribution of image and/or voice of attendee in photographs and video/audio recordings.
Code of conduct
All participants are expected to conduct themselves on a professional level, by showing respect and courtesy to other attendees throughout the conference and at all conference activities and events.
To make clear what is expected, all HIC2020 staff, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, and volunteers are required to treat others with respect regardless of age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, religion (or lack thereof), education, or socio-economic status.
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Harassment of any participants in any form
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Violent threats or language directed against another person
- Any kind of physical aggression
- Theft or intent of theft
- Incitement of violence or harassment towards any individual
- Insults, put downs, or jokes that are based upon stereotypes, that are exclusionary, or that hold others up for ridicule
- Excessive swearing and/or utterance of remarks with potentially offensive sexual undertones
- Unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Unwelcome physical contact, especially after a request to stop
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease
- Other conduct that is inappropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds, sensitivities, and beliefs
If you fall victim of unacceptable behavior or if you believe that someone is in violation of this code of conduct, or have any other concerns regarding this Attendance Policy, please contact a member of the staff at the event venue or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Any attendee asked to stop any inappropriate behavior is expected to comply immediately. Non-compliance and/or reiterated misbehavior will result in expulsion from the conference without refund. Offences punishable by law will be remitted to local authorities.
All personal data required for registration to attend the 14th International Conference on Hydroinformatics HIC2020 and all subsequent personal data obtained during its course will be protected in accordance with the General Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obligors (Ley General de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Sujetos Obligados) enforced by the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Public Information, and Personal Data Protection (Instituto Nacional de Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos Personales [INAI]).
Furthermore, Mexico adheres to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with Regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (aka Convention 108) and its Protocol.
Personal data collected by HIC2020 organizers will be used for purposes of registration to the Conference, statistic records, and invitation to future events, and will not be shared with third parties, except in situations where it might become a legal obligation as per the above-mentioned law.